DUBLIN, Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
North America pharmacy automation systems market will advance to $5.02 billion in 2025 owing to a substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies across the region.
Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, an increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Fiver Forces
Based on end-users, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section.
- Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
- Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the North America market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated Unit-Dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems )
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems)
- Table-top Tablet Counters
- Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3 Analysis of North America Market by End-user
4 Analysis of North America Market by Product
5 North America Market by Country 2014-2025
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Investing in North America Market: Risk Assessment and Management
- Abacus Rx, Inc.
- Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aesynt Incorporated
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- ARxIUM Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- ForHealth Technologies
- Health Robotics SRL
- Innovation Associates, Inc.
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medacist Solutions Group, LLC.
- Omnicell, Inc
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC
- RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- Rxsafe, LLC
- Scriptpro LLC
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Talyst, LLC
- TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions
- Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62x7vd/north_america?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-pharmacy-automation-systems-market-2017-2025-by-medication-dispensing-storage-and-retrieval-packaging-and-labeling-table-top-tablet-counters–drug-compounding-devices-300721913.html
SOURCE Research and Markets