SAN BRUNO, Calif., Oct. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Freshworks, a global leader in customer engagement software, today announced the lineup of its first-ever user conference, Refresh 18, to be held Oct. 11-12, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. The theme of this inaugural event is “Engage the Future” and promises to provide attendees with a look into revolutionary business strategies and technologies. It will focus on the transformation of first-wave SaaS platforms, such as CRM and ITSM, into full-blown AI-driven engagement applications that strike a balance between bots and people during the customer journey.
Freshworks founder and CEO Girish Mathrubootham will kick off the conference with his vision into the future of customer engagement by demonstrating spectacular, new AI-driven technologies that will significantly change the way businesses interact with customers. During his keynote, he will bring some of the industry’s leading experts of customer engagement on stage to share their best practices for balancing the advantages of automation with human-driven interactions.
On the second day of Refresh 18, Google’s Adam Champy, who leads the company’s Interactive AI for Google Cloud – including the Contact Center AI and Dialogflow products – will share his vision for the future of conversational AI and how new innovations can enable businesses to improve and reimagine the customer experience today.
Other notable speakers at Refresh 18 include:
- Kate Leggett, Forrester Research VP and principal analyst. Kate will provide insights on how next-generation technologies are massively disrupting current SaaS platforms and user experiences as well as opening up opportunities for greater efficiencies.
- Aaron Ross, author of Impossible to Inevitable and Predictable Revenue, which is often referred to as the “The Sales Bible of Silicon Valley.” Aaron will provide lessons in using technology to smooth the predictability of business operations.
Refresh 18 will bring users across the Freshworks suite of products under one roof, making the event a unique gathering of the customer support, ITSM and sales and marketing disciplines. Attendees will benefit from more than 45 knowledge-sharing sessions to help them succeed in their roles, get hands-on with products and connect with other Freshworks users for inspiration to get the most out of their Freshworks solutions.
Refresh 18 sessions will cover topics such as:
- Are you a customer-centric company?
- Delivering “Wow” customer moments.
- What’s new in support?
- Revolutionize the support experience with a 360-degree view of customers.
- How to treat customers as people and not as tickets.
- How to keep up with ever-changing customer expectations.
- Unleashing the full potential of your help desk.
For a complete agenda, visit: https://refresh18.com/agenda.html
Register now for Refresh 18, one of the hottest SaaS events of the year, at: https://register.refresh18.com/
Freshworks provides organizations of all sizes with SaaS solutions that make it easy for customer support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues. The company’s products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat and Freshmarketer. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc., is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks’ headquarters are located in San Bruno, Calif., with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany. The company’s cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.
Method Communications for Freshworks
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/freshworks-announces-stellar-lineup-at-inaugural-user-conference–refresh-18-engage-the-future-300723164.html